Volunteer Ambassador Program
Become a Susan G. Komen Pickleball for the Cure Ambassador
Susan G. Komen Pickleball for the Cure Ambassadors are volunteer representatives who will support the effort of raising awareness and fundraising that will directly support the mission of ending breast cancer.
- Ending breast cancer is important to me.
- Is a Pickleball for the Cure fundraiser and player.
- Is a recreational to competitive Pickleball Player who plays at least 2 – 3 times a month.
- Is involved with the local pickleball community.
- Is willing to dedicate a couple of hours a month to perform Ambassador roles.
- Active in local networks or on social media and willing to promote Pickleball for the Cure.
- Learn about Susan G. Komen, key breast health messages and how to connect those who need help with Komen Patient Services.
- Participate in and fundraise a minimum of $250 annually for Pickleball for the Cure.
- Be the face and voice of Pickleball for the Cure throughout your community by:
- Willingness to speak on behalf of the program.
- Promote and engage individual, groups and clubs in the program.
- Engage your network in the program.
- Attend check presentations or Pickleball for the Cure events in your community to thank and recognize fundraisers.
- Participate in Pickleball for the Cure ambassador gatherings ( virtual or in person)
- Share feedback with Komen on what’s going well, what could be better with Pickleball for the Cure
- Learn about Komen’s advancements and updates and its mission impact.
- Engage in growing the program so that mission funding can grow.
- Bring the Pink Sparkle & ensuring great relationships for all.
- Submit contact information for Pickleball event planners, individuals, sponsors.
- Encourage use of the Pickleball for the Cure fundraising website.
- Check on local events to make sure they have all the Komen tools and understand how to use them.
Benefits of Being a Pickleball for the Cure Ambassador:
- Comprehensive Pickleball for the Cure Ambassador training supported by Komen staff and volunteers.
- Exclusive Pickleball for the Cure Ambassador items.
- Pickleball for the Cure Ambassador toolkit with resources and talking points needed to support your efforts.
- Twice yearly virtual Ambassador meetings with all partners to share ideas and insight with Komen on the direction of the program.
- Exclusive quarterly mission updates from Komen’s CEO.
Interested in learning more? Share your information with us and we will be in touch!